Non Raid Member Application at the request of Chaos

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Nyxy

Non Raid Member Application at the request of Chaos

Postby Nyxy » Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Main character name: Nyxy

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Priest

Character race: Dreanei

Character level: 66

Character spec: Holy

Character trade skill professions : Tailoring Low Level (still working on it)

Character heroic keys and attunements: i have 2 heroic key's and working on rep to acquire all by level 70

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):

Feline Lvl 70 Druid
Athema lvl 61 Rogue
Nyx lvl 60 Warlock

Were all of the above characters leveled by you from the start?: yes

Reasons why you would like to join:

Chaos suggested I may join as a non raiding member. I have played on and off since beta and with a busy lifestyle (Mum of 4) my gametime is limited so I have had a real problem finding somewhere to fit in. .I am a good friend of your guild member Chaos and have known him along with a group of friends and family from Void and TLW since Beta and before. Chaos has been a great help to me in the game and after hearing of my problems with finding a good guild to advance with, he said it may be a good idea to apply here as a non raiding guild member. I am just looking for a nice home where I can have fun make friends and participate in guild runs and hopefully gain further experience. I am finding pick up groups are a nightmare and very time consuming.

My previous guild gave me a lot of experience in 5 man runs and I met a few nice people but the guild master was dictatorial requiring members not to out level each other. I ran the ramparts more times then I can remember just to keep the GM happy and not to progress beyond her, took all the enjoyment out of it.

I know I don't meet your raid requirements and don't expect to raid until I gain more experience and meet your requirements but I am always willing and happy to help Alt runs with my various characters.I am reliable and dependable. As you can see I have levelled to 70 and have some experience of the end game 5 man instances howver I prefer my priest and although it is a slower path I am happier levelling Holy. Ultimately I am looking for an experienced organised guild with a friendly and progressive atmosphere which will help me get the most from WoW and hopefully let me give back to the guild as well.

Thank you for considering my application.

Your real age: ouch 40

Concho
Veteran

Postby Concho » Wed May 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Forwarded your application the the officers forum, we will let you know shortly about our decision.

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 pm

As a mother of 3 myself I can just say:
/cheer!

Good luck on your application :D

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed May 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Can't see any point in keeping you waiting - we'd love you to join us.

Whisper any officer or our GM for an invitation!

Leaf

Return to “Recruitment”