Loran, Druid, DPS

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Loran

Postby Loran » Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

I have now equipped my healing/spell gear so you can see it in armory. But its not much too see.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Loran

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed May 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Just to be clear, we haven't forgotten you.

I appreciate you are Holyraven's partner and he's just joined us; we'll make a decision about your application once he's settled in.

Thanks for your patience.

Villanous

Postby Villanous » Thu May 15, 2008 2:22 am

Aye, loads of credit for putting up with holyraven ^^

Good luck you guys!

Loran

Postby Loran » Thu May 15, 2008 1:58 pm

I'm sorry, but i want to be in a guild with the possibility to raid a bit. As i understand if i get in because of Holy that isn't possible.
Since i haven't heard anything from you for a long time I've started to look else where.
For me this application has been closed for a while and i didn't know it wasn't and therefore haven't said anything. Really sorry about that.
Anyway good luck to you all.

Loran

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm

The possibility of raiding would always be there, even if invited on a social basis. Not sure why you think otherwise. It is true there would be no guarentee of raiding. We have social members who raid regularly away from our cutting edge encounters, and everyone, I think, finds the right niche, not least because we are so big. Wherever possible for raid spots, we look to bump people up to raider from within too.

In my first post I said: "As a trialist in AGPG there isn't an absolute guarantee of him (Holyraven) being kept on and we might rather wait until your partner is off trial in guild to consider a social application." That still stands of course, though I'm not breaking any oath of secrecy saying Holyraven is doing splendidly and I am sure will be off trial quickly. I see you don't want to wait for that and for a social spot, though I think you have slightly misunderstood what a social spot is.

As far as a formal raid spot is concerned, you said: "I would ofc like a raid spot, but i have a long way to go, since im just have a few gears from kara and the others are just crap. Further i hear that you dont need dps druids and then i have to build up a hole new equipment to full fill the demands for raiding."

Having looked at your gear and experience, that's obviously a fair assessment and you're not up to high-end raiding with us at present. I'm not sure if you were waiting for a formal response in respect of a raid spot since thats not what I see the above as asking for - but given your most recent post, I'll answer anyway for the sake of clarity. No, obviously and by your own admission I think in in event, we cannot offer you a raid spot now. Checking here:- http://be.imba.hu/ - shows the gulf that needs to be made up. I would think kara, the odd za and a bevvy of heroics is what you should be aiming at - and that we could have provided.

If, having re-read my first paragraph, you are still interested in being a social member who isn't first choice for raids (which would leave at present raiding in our kara, za and heroic runs on occasion) please let me know by PM.

You say: "For me this application has been closed for a while and i didn't know it wasn't". I find that a bit odd, its less than two weeks since you applied and I'd commented on Holyraven's position. Not sure how fast a response you expected but in my limited experience, the best guilds take their time over applications, and say why they are so doing. We did, and we did!

One bad apple can sour the crop and we like to be careful. Maybe we're over cautious and slow occasionally, but thats because AGPG is a great place to be and we like to keep it that way!

I wish you luck elsewhere and hope you find a guild to suit your needs. PM me if you have any questions.

Leaf

Thread locked.

Return to “Recruitment”