new apply from dokterdre (ele shaman)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

dokterdre

new apply from dokterdre (ele shaman)

Postby dokterdre » Fri May 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Main character name: Dokterdre

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Shaman

Character race: Dreanei

Character level: 70

Character spec: Elemental 41/0/20

Character tradeskill professions and levels: alchemist 275 , herbalism 264 (still working on it)

Character heroic keys and attunements: i have all heroic key's and Mgt heroic 'key' and i'm attuned with kara (exalted)

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: /

Total /played time: 32 days , 22 hours , 37 minutes and 16 seconds

/played time at level 70: 14 days , 22 hours , 50 minutes and 7 seconds

Notable factions and their level: don't really know what u mean sorry :s

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) : http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=turaly ... =Dokterdre

Previous guild(s): Legendary Masters , Everlast and now i'm in Angels Reborn.

Raiding days : Monday:Yes
Tuseday : Yes
wednesday : Yes
Thursday : Yes
Friday : No
Saterday : depends mostly not cause saterday is Party night
Sunday : Yes

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): animalize level 46 druid , shortlord level 31 mage , darkcutter level 30 rogue and starting a warrior named nihilum level 12 atm

Reasons why you would like to join: well i am looking for a good active raiding guild and that is not what i was hoping for in angels reborn.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes i have levelled all my characters by myself .

Your real age: am 16 (almost 17) years

my raiding experiance : i have cleared karazhan allot ofcource and when i was in legendary masters we downed Gruul once and we went to TK to and killed solarian. i haven't been in Magtheridons lair and SSC but i want to go there really bad , but just never go there with guild cause we can't handle it yet and i wanna make some progress .

Kk thats about it now sorry that i had to make another one hope it doesn't bother u guys and i hope to hear more again from u people , greetz dokterdre ;)

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Fri May 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Thank you Doktordre; we'll get back to you shortly.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sat May 03, 2008 10:46 am

I'd like to thank you for your time Dokterdre, but we can not offer you a place within the AGPG family. (kk?)

Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Grominx

(Topic closed: Feel free to contact an officer ingame, if you'd like to discuss your application.)

Return to “Recruitment”