Liedl - Fire Mage

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Liedl

Liedl - Fire Mage

Postby Liedl » Fri May 02, 2008 12:43 am

Main character name: Liedl

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Mage

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: 10/48/3 raid fire

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy, Tailoring, Cooking, Fishing, First Aid; all 375. Was 375 Herbalism but dropped it to become a Tailor; needed to have the Spellfire set & Spellstrike set profession bonus!

Character heroic keys and attunements: all Heroic keys, Arcatraz, Karazhan, Tempest Keep.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: I can & like to 'Pig'!

Total /played time: 219 days

/played time at level 70: 89 days

Notable factions and their level: 17 Exalted inc Scryers, SSo, KoT, Ogrila, Skyguard, Consortium, Shatar & Violet Eye.

Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Liedl
I also have a max DPS set of Spellfire & Spellstrike. Have 4/5 T4 & T5 shoulders. I have collected 700+ Heroic badges and have 5 of the new badge items. IMBA rating 240+ (ready for Sunwell).

Previous guild(s): Order of Infinity, The Dudes of Destruction

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Kyli, Rogue, lvl 62; others under lvl 35.

Reasons why you would like to join: I levelled Liedl in the pre-TBC instances alongside Elorith. He joined tDoD and I did shortly after. When he joined AGPG I thought of applying too, but decided to stay. I have enjoyed my time with TDoD in MC, ZG & Karazhan very much as it is a very fine social guild. However I never really saw BWL, I bought attunement to Naxx yet never went there. Conquering Karazhan was a long hard road and SSC/TK are only just now being sampled. I am destined to not see these instances properly nor BT/MH. I put a lot of time & effort into helping tDoD move forward in raiding but I think now is the time to look elsewhere. AGPG has an excellent reputation as a friendly Guild but is also well-organised and committed to progressing fully into the end content of each expansion. I have seen many people that I have enjoyed playing with (such as Alneis, Embrisa, Ionic, Elorith, Ikanishi, Becc) head for AGPG when they wanted to progress further in the game with serious raids but still have fun outside them. I think I would be a valuable member of the guild. I help people whenever possible, know my class fairly well and stay calm and collected most of the time. I like to be well-prepared for Raids and bring all the expected consumables. I realise that you could well be quite full on Mages but I would be happy to bide my time, filling in when called upon, and seeing how matters progress.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 30
Last edited by Liedl on Mon May 05, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am

Good luck hun. Super mage this one.

Villanous

Postby Villanous » Fri May 02, 2008 1:15 am

Liedl! Glad to see you applied, hope you make it :)

And yes super mage, one of the dudettes that made raid leading enjoyable, awlays prepared fully, always ready to wipe as many times as it takes to master a boss.

And my future wife ofc!

Best of luck Liedl :D

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri May 02, 2008 1:23 am

OMG :shock: :shock: Liedl!!!!

Nice to see you apply with us :D

I will forward your application to the officers board, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Good luck!

/hugs

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri May 02, 2008 1:37 am

lol just have to tell a story about Liedl that still cracks me up :lol:

We went to Karazhan, and Liedl had just respecced to fire for the first time. So this was the first day as fire spec, and not really tried out.
We came up to Opera and had the Wizard of Oz event. Liedl's job was to keep Strawman busy. We were all on TS, and I was RL on my hunter and giving instructions out on TS. We started the event. We killed Dorothy. We killed Tito. We killed Roar. Then I said "Strawman next*. Then the confused comment from Liedl came......"Sorry!!! I killed him!" I haven't laughed that good in ages :lol:

Damonia

Postby Damonia » Fri May 02, 2008 1:43 am

remedy wrote:lol just have to tell a story about Liedl that still cracks me up :lol:

We went to Karazhan, and Liedl had just respecced to fire for the first time. So this was the first day as fire spec, and not really tried out.
We came up to Opera and had the Wizard of Oz event. Liedl's job was to keep Strawman busy. We were all on TS, and I was RL on my hunter and giving instructions out on TS. We started the event. We killed Dorothy. We killed Tito. We killed Roar. Then I said "Strawman next*. Then the confused comment from Liedl came......"Sorry!!! I killed him!" I haven't laughed that good in ages :lol:

Haha ^^

GL on the apps Liedl!! :D

Remox'

Postby Remox' » Fri May 02, 2008 9:23 am

Good luck from a x guildie :)

Elorith

Postby Elorith » Fri May 02, 2008 10:50 am

Hey, you. Good to see ya :D

As Lie mentioned, I've known her pretty much since level 20ish and we've always kept in touch during the time that I played WoW.
She's a fantastic person. Determined, organised, sensible and willing to better herself in any way possible for the cause of the guild. She's also a complete WoW addict and a great friend.

I realise that mages probably aren't that sought after in AGPG, but this is one that I think you guys really shouldn't let slip through the net.

Wish you the best of luck, Lie! *fingers crossed*

ionic

Postby ionic » Fri May 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Best of luck Liedl.

One of the nicest players I have had the pleasure of knowing :D

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Fri May 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Can fully support she is a top lady...woot sean

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Fri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Rhiwallon wrote:Can fully support she is a top lady...woot sean

with the greatest respect Rhiwallon, posting in another applicants thread endorcing this the application, when unfortunatly your own application has been turned down at this time, it does not help matters.

kindly allow the officers and members of AGPG to decide on there own, without outside influences from others posting in applicants threads.

i hope that you understand why this was posted, and i do not mean to detract from Liedl's application.. but i thought this needed to be said.

sorry for crashing your app Liedl's and good luck
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Sat May 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Liedl sweetie, nice to see you apply here :D

Much good could have been said about Liedl, but an excess of words results in lost of their meaning.

Can do nothing else but agree with Elo on this one:
I realise that mages probably aren't that sought after in AGPG, but this is one that I think you guys really shouldn't let slip through the net.

Liedl hun, whish you best of luck on your application. Really hope you get accepted, been too long since we've last played together.

/hugs

Verenyn

Postby Verenyn » Sat May 03, 2008 1:00 pm

I have done quite a few heroics with Liedl and I must say she is a splendid mage. Thumbs up from me.

I wish you best of luck with your application. :D

Edit: Appearantly she is a female. Edited a gender typo.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Sat May 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Yay more woman applying :-)
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Mon May 05, 2008 11:28 am

Hey Liedl,

Just a quick note:

We haven't forgotten about you! We're still discussing some minor things behind the scenes and we're waiting for some more input from our Mage CL. (She's been away for a couple of days 8) )

Hopefully we can get back to you within a couple of days (tops!)

Grominx

Return to “Recruitment”