Rhiwallon elemental/resto shaman

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Rhiwallon

Rhiwallon elemental/resto shaman

Postby Rhiwallon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:27 am

Main character name: Rhiwallon

Has this character always had this name? Yes of course

Character class: Shaman

Character race: Dranei (human not an option here)

Character level: 70

Character spec: atm Enhancement (0/45/16) but I am applying as mainly Elemental. Ok some explanations are needed here. My main character for over 170 days online time has been my mage (Randalthor) as I have very limited chances to get into this guild with a mage I am applying with the shaman. I have never gamed him as elemental but range dps I do know. Been gaming with the mage since the start of the game and after expansion I had to try out shaman.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Skinner and Leatherworker (Dragonscale) 375

Character heroic keys and attunements: All heroic keys except Honor Hold but very few points to reach it. Karazhan attunment

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: none on this I would say

Total /played time: 28 days 3hrs

/played time at level 70: 12 days 17 hrs

Time on mage: total 174 days at lvl 70 60 days

Notable factions and their level: Cenarion Expedition Revered, SSO Revered, The Aldor Revered, Violet Eye Exalted, Shatar Revered. Most of the other expansion factions he is honored with. The only reason not being exalted all over is this has been my alt.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
Elemental link: http://ctprofiles.net/142695 (this is just to show the crafted set and few items I got via Karazhan. I just decided yesterday about elemental).
Enhancement link: http://ctprofiles.net/142549
Restoration link: http://ctprofiles.net/142596

Previous guild(s): The Dudes of Destruction (still in it).

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):

Randalthor lvl 70 fire mage (10/48/3) full set tier4 (PVE score over 200 according to . http://be.imba.hu/ and Black Temple lvl). Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, SSO, Violet Eye, Keepers of Time, The Scryer, Shatar and Lower city to mention some. He is Alchemist/Herbalist and know almost all potions there are. My first character to get the dragon mount with J.

Caracarn lvl 70 Protection Warrior (5/5/51) Karazhan gear lvl. I leveled up this one to be guild tank for minor instances (heroics, getting people attuned etc) and also Jewelcrafter for guild. Jewelcrafting lvl 375 (missing some blue ones but mainly because I bought most of them from AH myself) and mining 375. Small note he also have the dragon mount.

Reasons why you would like to join: Ok I can say I didnt get much sleep last night. Scary how much a game can affect you in terms of gaming with people so much they feel like family. However the latest week it just came to me that I love raiding too much and spended too much time with struggling so I feel I have to look elsewhere for it. As you have many former dudes in guild I know you get the job done but same time treasure the friendly element in guild so all feel at home and have fun. Pure hardcore never been my thing. There are not many options to me about guilds that atrracts me and Praetorian is one of them.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes of course

Your real age: 38 years old. Yes you read correct. One of the old timers here. Brief of me. I live and work in Stockholm. My job is to try and keep airplanes apart (airtraffic controller). I also have a 7 year old son that is the sunshine of my life. I love to travel and see new things. Few features that I stand for and probably are good to have in this game.
Stubbornes: Yes I can be stubborn as hell and to show that in game I have on mage grinded to be exalted with Timbermaw Hold just to see that epic trinket with a guardian (which turned out to be crappy) and I have also grinded with mage to get to exalted with Wintersaber trainers (before expansion so not now when it is “easy”) because they have the coolest mount in this game. It was me, Mantric and Kaffeflingor who were stubborn enough at that time and I think we were roughly 10 on server having it. By this it shows I have no problem spending many raids wiping just to learn a new boss.
Loyal: Well that comes out bad in this application because where is loyalty now when I applying to you. Ok I have only been in The Dudes of Destruction. Never thought I would leave it either so that shows loyalty almost to death. When I find a home I do stay for a long time.
Leadership: Well I use this word to display I am use to organise, lead and plan in guild terms and much of this I also use in my work. Been a raidleader for long time now so I am very use to chain of command and the elements of raiding. Also a very good listener and I learn fast. I have been leader of mages with the dudes for ages.
Ok dont want to write a novel here but I do like to make a picture how dedicated I am. My shaman dont have the best gear at the moment for elemental but I just decided yesterday about this so grinded and crafted the LW set for it last night. I have 130 heroic badges and around 1900 arena points not used. The benefit with this class is that I can change specc on what is needed in raid as I got somewhat ok healing gear(check ct profile link), but my main ambition with this one is elemental.
In your guild I have gamed alot with Elorith, Embrisa (Remedy), Alneis, Looksnorri (Ionic) and Ikanishi as they all were dudes before. Hope this application shows a little who I am. Thank you for staying with me all this way on this application.
Last edited by Rhiwallon on Thu May 01, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:30 am

Hi there Chris :)

Long time, no see I guess :wink:

Have forwarded your application to the officers board. We will get back to you as soon as we come to a decission.
Wish you the best of luck :)

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am

goodluck on the application m8!
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am

Hi hun. Yes it has been awhile. But been checking up on you and seen you done a grand job.

Thanks Merlins...always nice to get remarks from a fellow mage

narc

Postby narc » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:28 am

its been a long time since we where together in MC and whiping on Ony :)

GL with the apply
Narc the best thing you will ever have

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 am

Ah Narc there you are...yes it sure has been a long time

Villanous

Postby Villanous » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Chris buddy, just wanted to say GL ;)

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Thu May 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Hello Chris. Been a while since we last spoke, hasn't it?

Have to say that when I've learned about your application I have been dumb-struck. I would have never expect you to leave DoD, and even less to leave it to apply here, where I am.

A word of explanation is needed here. I used to be part of DoD's 'management team' with few others, including Chris. While we did not see eye to eye in most of the things, we nearly always reached a satysfying compromise. Until one fateful disagreement that result in me leaving DoD.

And while I can't really forget that disagreement, neither do I hold 'a grudge' because of it. Ammount of joyful memories we shared, additional hours we both spent preparing and planning the raids to then experience first kills... all that overshadows that one fateful day. So let's bygones be bygones, shall we?

I can confirm that Chris is really dedicated player and person. When it comes to preparation, he's your man. If time allows him, he'll gather herbs from all over the world for potions and flasks not only for himself, but on ocassions for those who have limited game-time as well. If there is an 'extra' significantly helping consumeable like Juju Ember was pre-BC, despite crappiest drop rate on the world you can be sure he will farm it. Oh, one more important note: I can't recall Chris dying in flames. Maybe he did once or twice, but most likely it was on first try (when noone knows how exactly to re-act) or because of unlucky d/c.

Well, that's pretty much as unbiased opinion I can give.

Good luck with your application Chris.

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Thu May 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi buddy

The decison to make this application wasnt easy I can say. I almost swore to be the last one standing next to Crossbones. However lately things changed for me and I feel I have to look elsewhere to feel in harmony.

Yes I have always respected you and I think we are too alike sometimes. I have always respected your leadership and you do get things done.

I have heard some questions arise if I can really satisfy "just" to be in a raid and not lead or be in charge of guild things.

I am an intelligent man so of course new guild new situation for me. Praetorian been here long time so I do know the leadership is solid with you guys so why should I think I want to step in and start things.

I am happy to game help the guild in all senses what ever the officers and leaders want. I think I have proven myself to be an asset in all senses and when I apply to you guys I accept to follow your rules and happy to do it.

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Thu May 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Rhiwallon wrote:
Yes I have always respected you and I think we are too alike sometimes.

oh god.. another 1 into naked heroic mech runs then.. :roll:
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Thu May 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Ouch sounds kinky ;-)

Updated my online time now.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Fri May 02, 2008 11:46 am

Hello Rhiwallon.

I'm sorry to inform you that we currently do not have a spot for your Shaman.

We wish you the best of luck in Azeroth, the Outlands and beyond.

Grominx

(Topic closed: Feel free to contact an officer ingame, if you'd like to discuss your application.)

Return to “Recruitment”