Holyraven, Priest, holy

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Holyraven

Holyraven, Priest, holy

Postby Holyraven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Main character name: Holyraven

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Priest

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: Holy

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 375 JC, 375 Tailor

Character heroic keys and attunements: Kara, all heroics, been briefly to TK and SSC

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:

Total /played time: 43d 0h

/played time at level 70: 22d 4h

Notable factions and their level:

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Holyraven

Previous guild(s): The Dudes of Destruction

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Orcdeath, hunter, 70, Dearly 40 warrior, Pureraven 56 Paladin

Reasons why you would like to join: Wish to do more 25 man raiding, and in this guild there are many of my in game collegues whom I know to be good players. And I want to heal the big ones and see progression together with you.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 34

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Thank you for your application. It will be forwarded to the officers and class leaders for further review and we'll get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 pm

Good luck on your application.
Tycho

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Hey hun :D :D

I've known this guy for what seems like ages(yes we are getting old^^)
I think this is my only male friend that has been able to to keep up with my moodyness over all of these years. God the laughs that we have had
8)

Wish you the best of luck with your application :D

Dibsbane

Postby Dibsbane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm

remedy wrote:Hey hun :D :D

I think this is my only male friend that has been able to to keep up with my moodyness over all of these years. God the laughs that we have had
8)

oh, thats a relief - i was going to ask him if he minded being shouted at, but he has that covered then:P

best of luck in the application Raven:)

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:00 pm

Dibsbane wrote:
remedy wrote:Hey hun :D :D

8)

oh, thats a relief - i was going to ask him if he minded being shouted at, but he has that covered then:P

best of luck in the application Raven:)

looool :lol:

Damonia

Postby Damonia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Good luck on the apps!

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh yes, you're moody indeed Rem. Dunno how did I managed to keep up with it myself.

But more on topic: been a while since we've seen each other dude. Still remember that priest + 2 pallies + 2 hunters Arcatraz run. God, it took about 15 minutes to kill Dalliah without any interrupts!

Either way, good luck with you application :)

Holyraven

Remedys mood

Postby Holyraven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Lo again

beg the diffrence, keep remedy of the whip, and she aint that bad:))

And I also wish me the best on the application

Holyraven

Holyraven

Was a great fight

Postby Holyraven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Alneis wrote:Oh yes, you're moody indeed Rem. Dunno how did I managed to keep up with it myself.

But more on topic: been a while since we've seen each other dude. Still remember that priest + 2 pallies + 2 hunters Arcatraz run. God, it took about 15 minutes to kill Dalliah without any interrupts!

Either way, good luck with you application :)

the forever fight was a nasty one indeed m8, its been a while and maybe we will fight together again

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Right, time to do my job :P

Questions.

*Why do you want to leave TDoD?

*You can get some pretty sweet gear from badges these days, any reason why you haven't gotten f.ex the new robe from the SSO badge vendor or the cloak from the badge vendor in Shattrath. Seeing as they are pretty much better then what you currently have equipped.

*Why do you think that you will fit in here with us in AGPG?

*You have chosen to go pretty deep into the holy tree with your spec. Can you explain why you have chosen your talents the way you have?

*What can you as a raider contribute with in the raid. Are you versitale and able to take on different tasks as asked of you?

*Last but not least. Who are you as a person? We like to think of our guild as a big and happy online family. So we are wondering how you would fit in with us.

Many questions I know, but hope that we don't spook you :wink:

Holyraven

To my best of ability answers are here:)

Postby Holyraven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 pm

remedy wrote:Right, time to do my job :P

Questions.

*Why do you want to leave TDoD?

The guild is not as it were earlier, the "old dudes" are mostly gone, there are quite some here, and from what I heard the spirit here is as I like it:)

*You can get some pretty sweet gear from badges these days, any reason why you haven't gotten f.ex the new robe from the SSO badge vendor or the cloak from the badge vendor in Shattrath. Seeing as they are pretty much better then what you currently have equipped.

I have recently had my focus on getting the guild on in the 25 man raides, and therfore not gotten the badges needed for all I want to equip, got 65-70 badges, was saving for the SSO mace, the cloak unfortunatly equipped is the one for my damage alt gear, I have a cloak for manaregen 12mp5 usually, sorry for the misfit.

*Why do you think that you will fit in here with us in AGPG?

Have gone a bit into that in the question above to, the spirit in your guild is as I hear the best kind, I'm a sosial kind of dude, like a friendly guildchatt and I really want to go riding 25 man more frequently.

*You have chosen to go pretty deep into the holy tree with your spec. Can you explain why you have chosen your talents the way you have?

I have choosen my tree with only one thing as aim, what I belive will keep a ride up at the best manner and make me the outmost as a healer, have concidered taking a bit more from the dicipline tree, but coosen against for now. If any of you priests have some good advice against my choosen path, it will bee appreciated:)

*What can you as a raider contribute with in the raid. Are you versitale and able to take on different tasks as asked of you?

I have as a rider after changing from Hunter main to Priest always come as a healer, and my equipment is best for that, but however I leveled Holy as a Dicipline/Shadow and I can of course come in any way the guild needs, I always show up prepared, have the needed buffs, elixirs, flasks and potions

*Last but not least. Who are you as a person? We like to think of our guild as a big and happy online family. So we are wondering how you would fit in with us.

Well really dont need to tell You Rem, but for the rest; I'm a really friendly helpful person, I play WoW because I find a lot of joy in it. I am intressted and participate in the debate on the forum and any chatt in guild. Shortly, I try to make me and all else happy playing WoW:)

Many questions I know, but hope that we don't spook you :wink:

and I'm not easy to spook:))

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Thank you for answering my questions :D

Holyraven

Further on my little application

Postby Holyraven » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Lo AG people

Rumor has it that the a hunter classleader wanted a Nightelf at his doorstep... I have a 40 nightelf warrior for you if you need it (female), can be served in any manner you choose....lol

Keep having fun :D

Holyraven

remedy

Re: Further on my little application

Postby remedy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Holyraven wrote:Lo AG people

Rumor has it that the a hunter classleader wanted a Nightelf at his doorstep... I have a 40 nightelf warrior for you if you need it (female), can be served in any manner you choose....lol

Keep having fun :D

Holyraven

that was a BE female I believe 8)

Return to “Recruitment”