Villanous - Prot warrior

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Villanous

Villanous - Prot warrior

Postby Villanous » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:19 am

Main character name: Villanous

Has this character always had this name?

Character class: Warrior (prot)

Character race: Nelf

Character level: 70

Character spec: PvP specc atm since i'm guildless, but it would be 8/5/48 (link below is for talent specc)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 1103531351

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 375 in BS and Engineering

Character heroic keys and attunements: All keys, attuned Kara, SSC and TK.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Nothing special i think.

Total /played time: 50 days

/played time at level 70: 37 days

Notable factions and their level: Exhalted with Violet eye, KoT, HH, LC, sha'tar, CE, shat sun, consort and Aldor.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Villanous

PvP specc atm as i mentioned, but made an effort to log out in tank gear every night.

I got a rather good DPS set as well (not as good as tanking set though) and full set of the frost and nature resist.

Previous guild(s): The Dudes of Destruction

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Got Rgnack my shadowpirest, he's full epic with hitcap and 1100 something spelldamage. Also got my elemental shammy Becc that's still a bit crappy in gear, few epics here and there. Both 70

Reasons why you would like to join: From what i heard and seen AGPG seem to be my type of guild! My previous guild tdod was a social/raiding guild which i liked very much. It also seems you guys are on a raiding level where i could fit in with my current gear. I ahve done some heroics with your members and always been pleased with the runs.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, from start to finish!

Your real age: 23, but my birthday is coming up!

Some other stuff: I'm very active, play several hours almost every day. Since i work nights and/or noonish i'm always free for raids except tuesdays (due to football). I'm dedicated both in raiding and other guild issues and always try to pimp my gear to the fullest ^^

PS: Been editing my post a bit and added some more.

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 am

Hi there Villa :D
I forwarded your application to the officers board. Wish you the best of luck :)

Aygo
Officer

Re: Villanous - Prot warrior

Postby Aygo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:08 am

Villanous wrote: always try to pimp my gear to the fullest ^^

Oh, I think Arch will like this bit ;)
After all, Looks > everything else, right Archy? :P

Good luck on the application!
Tycho

Archvile

Postby Archvile » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 am

hey villanous,

thanks for your application. we're discussing it atm and will come back to you asap.

edit: true that aygo! :P

Villanous

Postby Villanous » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:02 am

Just wanted to add something here that might be a good alternative. I have a shaman as i posted, and that was the only class you had on high recruitment. So as an option i'm happy to swap her to main, she got both healing items and elemental so can be whatever needed. The gear isn't great but i can gear up incredibly fast, i think i should have her TK ready in 2-3 weeks without any extensive help (would ofc need to get into kara runs those weeks :P).

Well that's an option ;) i enjoy playing her prob as much as my warrior.

Archvile

Postby Archvile » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:30 am

this might be interesting news. thanks for letting us know.

we are still discussing, so please bear with us a tad longer.

Rhiwallon

Postby Rhiwallon » Thu May 01, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks same to you...good luck

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu May 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Hi there Villanous :D
We have come to a conclusion, and are happy to say that we want you to join our humble family :wink: We will recruit you with your shaman as your main character.

Feel free to whisper any of our officers/GM for an invite(Leaf, Dwiezel, Grominx, Meton, Qaim, Jaghira, Hayek)

Welcome to the guild :D

Return to “Recruitment”