Ikanishi- Retribution Paladin

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Ikanishi

Ikanishi- Retribution Paladin

Postby Ikanishi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Hello there...

Main character name: Ikanishi

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Paladin

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: Retribution

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 375 Miner / 375 Hammersmith

Character heroic keys and attunements: All heroic keys, Onyxia, MC, BWL, Naxx, Karazhan

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Pre The Burning crusade i accumulated all AQ20 books but since then, well... :-)

Total /played time: 157 days, 3 hours, and 32 mins

/played time at level 70: 59 days, 20 hours, and 7 mins

Notable factions and their level:
Pre TBC-Zandalar Tribe: Exhalted
Hydraxian waterlords: Revered
Argent dawn: Exhalted
Cenerian Circle: Revered
Post TBC-
Sha' Tar: Exhalted
Lower City: Exhalted
Honor Hold: Exhalted
Cenerian Expedition: Exhalted
Shat' tari Skygaurd: Exhalted
Netherwing: Exhalted
Ogri'la: Exhalted
Keepers of Time: Exhalted
Violet Eye: Exhalted
Consortium: Revered
Kuruni: Revered

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ikanishi
I have a almost all epic Tank set, and an almost all Epic heal set (mainly derived from Kara and Badges with a couple of ZA pieces) which can be linked upon request

Previous guild(s): The council of Elrond (pre TBC), Twilight (pre TBC), The Dudes of Destruction- Most of my raiding experience has been in TDOD as im sure a few of your members can atest to where i was an RL and Officer, pre and Post TBC (MC, Ony, Kara, Gruul, TK, and SSC as RL and whatever spec was required, mainly DPS and Holy)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): None really of any note. I have a lvl 46 Warlock "Izkiri" which i tend to play when i fancy a change of scenery (and spells), but my Main has always been my Paladin and i enjoy it to the full

Reasons why you would like to join: Things in Tdod had come to a stagnated halt in terms of raiding. Although all the members are of the top quility, being an raid leader and not being able to Push the instances had gotten to me. I decided to leave recently after feeling that my efforts were being, not wasted, but falling short for the lvl of instances i wanted to achieve in. Knowing a few ppl in AGPG (Alneis, Ionic, Remedy, Elorith) i decided to make this application here first to see if i could be of any use and to take a step back from leading raids, although being an avant raider, to take part in them.

I enjoy "Dpsing" but am always willing to respec as to what is needed and have found from experience in both grouping and talking to AGPG Members that the guild is both friendly and shares my ideals in what we want from this game to keep it Fun and interesting.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, at some great arduous lengh ;)

Your real age:26 (just had my Birthday, time taking its toll)

Archvile

Postby Archvile » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 pm

hey ikanishi,

thank you for your well written application. i forwarded it to the officer boards where we will discuss it and we will come back to you asap.

greetings,
archvile.

Martz

Postby Martz » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Insert the obligatory LOLRET comment.

I mean.. Sorry, Hello and good luck with your application :)

Ikanishi

Postby Ikanishi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Hehe I'm used to that comment so no worries there ;)

Thank you

narc

Postby narc » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:02 pm

heya it been a long time since we started to do MC with the raidalliance between DI and DOD. gl with the application
Narc the best thing you will ever have

Elorith

Postby Elorith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:51 pm

26? Ike, that's practically middle aged. Go buy some slippers, a copy of the Express and a comfy chair. :wink:

Glad you decided to apply here, AGPG is certainly a great place to be.

Best of luck with your application, dude.

P.S: For my money, in a game that can often be dominated by how much virtual gold you have and who has the biggest, meanest looking sword, Ike is one of the least selfish people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in WoW. Always looking to help out in whichever way he can, respeccing at the drop of a hat and, on top of that, a pretty awesome player to boot. Definite asset to the AGPG ranks, imho.

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:13 pm

nice app, and dont mock being 26 el... am 27 this year O_o

anyway, just out of curiosity ikan (thou shalt be named ikan cause i r naff speller and its easier.. sry if that offends, but rather shorten than muck it up) the alternative gear you mention..

you have indicated that you have a tanking and healing set, any chance you would be able to link it at all ?

i know it might be a bit of a hassle.. and am not sure which would be the most effective way of doing it, but just out of curiosity more than anything else.

maybe even just an outline of the level of stat's for each set

healing
+healing, +MP5, health and mana level

Tanking
avoidence level (block, dodge,parry %) , block rating* (i belive this has a direct relation to how much is "blocked" not the actual % of block) unbuffed health (not including self buff's), defence level

Just as a pally has a mutlitude of roles, it would be useful to know how well you "could" fit into the other roles of a pally as well as knowing your DPS prowess. Which would also lead on to if you have any expereince in healing or tanking in say kara or beyond.

Good luck in your app.
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Good luck on the application
Tycho

Ikanishi

Postby Ikanishi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Thanks for the kind words Elo, that 1k gold is in the mail!!! ;)

I will try to put down my gear as i dont know the best way to link it without Armory updating if i log in it (which can take quite a while)

Note: all stats are due to being in Retribution spec, if respeced they would be higher!

Healing set:
+1429 healing (1700 as holy), +500 Spell damage, +249 mana regain, 15.49 Spell crit strike (goes up to around 22% as holy)

3- blue items (korium belt, 2x lower city prayer book),
2- ZA epic items (Mojo menders mas [mail], Shoulders of the advocate)
2- rep based items (Gravel of pure light, Medallian of the Lightbringer)
1- dungeon ring (Witches brand)
7- Karazhan epics (Paladin plate, 1 Mail Heal trousers, rep ring, mana regain clock)

Tanking set (retribution spec/ unbuffed):
14148 armor, 495 Def (510 or so in protect spec), 19.17% Dodge, 11.14% Parry, 15.11 % Block, 28 Resillience

4- blue items ( Felsteel leggings, Diabril's Enigma, Strengh of the untammed, Protectors mark or the redeemed-ring) Badge items was my goal to replace
2- T4 (Gloves, Shoulders)
2- Crafted items (helm of the staltwart defender, Boots of the protector)
3 Karazhan epics (ring, Lucky pocketwatch- if im feeling lucky of course, Cloak)
2- Badge items (Bracers of the Phalanx, Chestgaurd of the stoic Gaurdian)
1- Dungeon epic (Lions Heart Girdle)

I have had experience in both tanking and healing in Kara, Gruul, and ZA. I have healed in TK and SSC to add to that.

Think thats all of it... I have a pvp set also but its just a few changes to my normal dps for more resilience like Merciless shoulders etc. Hope that helps. If you catch me in game i can easily switch gear for you (thanks be to add ons) :-)

Ikanishi

Postby Ikanishi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm

oh and Ikan is fine as thats what everyone calls me, unless your Elo who seems to be hung up on Southpark (Ike indeed *rolls eyes*) ;)

Elorith

Postby Elorith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Ikanishi wrote:oh and Ikan is fine as thats what everyone calls me, unless your Elo who seems to be hung up on Southpark (Ike indeed *rolls eyes*) ;)

Pfft. Southpark. I've only ever seen like one episode in my entire life. And that was the Warcraft one that my ex-GF made me watch in a futile attempt to impress her anti-WoW sentiments on me.
I call you Ike for one simple reason...Ikan sounds like some Swedish flat-pack furniture megastore.

P.S: Could we arrange for that 1k gold to be laundered through eBay for real money? I got no use for G anymore.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 pm

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ikan!!!!!

Oh the times I have had with this guy during the time I was in DoD :D

I have so much I could say about Ikan, but I won't :P I'll save that for the right forum :wink:

Wish you all the best on your application hun, you have my vote :D

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:22 pm

That:

For my money, in a game that can often be dominated by how much virtual gold you have and who has the biggest, meanest looking sword, Ike is one of the least selfish people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in WoW. Always looking to help out in whichever way he can, respeccing at the drop of a hat and, on top of that, a pretty awesome player to boot. Definite asset to the AGPG ranks, imho.

OMG

Ikan!!!!!

Oh the times I have had with this guy during the time I was in DoD

Pretty much sums up what I could say here.

Big, big, BIG thumbs up from me.

ionic

Postby ionic » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Good luck with the application Ik :D

An awesome player in my humble :!:

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Remember Ik very well! Glad to see you made your way here eventually!

Good luck with the App mate

Return to “Recruitment”