Siis - warlock lvl 60

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Siis

Siis - warlock lvl 60

Postby Siis » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm

Hello AGPG :)

Main character name: Siis

Character class: Warlock

Character race: Human

Character level: 60

Character spec: 30/0/21... and i love the damage :D

Character tradeskill professions and levels: got 300 enchanting and tailoring.. :lol:

Character zone flags or quests completed:

Ony - completed
Bwl - completed
Mc - completed
Naxx - not completed.. but i am revered with AD

Raid spells and abilities obtained: i got upgraded immolate and corruption from aq20 and i got shadow ward upgraded.

Total /played time: 40days, 21 hours... lol that long...! :D

/played time at level 60: 25days, 22 hours

Notable factions and their level:

Argent Dawn - Revered
Cenerian Circle - Honoured -- god i hated doing that!... :twisted:
Zanadalar Tribe - Revered
Thorium Brotherhood - Honoured ( for FR recipes)

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...:
http://ctprofiles.net/2497823

Previous guild(s):

Gotl - left due to corruption in guild
VoR - left due to not getting along with their raid times
Hated - i am in now, want to leave as very bad guild.. no raiding and no activty in guild.

Name, class and level of Alternate character:

Zuniv - lvl 60 mage
Bloodhammer - lvl 60 paladin

Reasons why you would like to join: Well.. i know that AGPG is a good guild and 1 of my real life best friends, weakness is a member. I have got bored of no raiding or guilds letting me down, that i want to join a stable good guild to learn new bosses and have fun in new encounters. I know that AGPG is a stable goog guild so that is the reason i would like to join. Also my friend Weakness is saying he is having great fun inside your guild, and ive been terribly bored with no raididng so i would like to join to join in with AGPG's fun lol. :D

Information:

Ive had officer duties on my pali. in AOE i was made pali leader. And also in Hated they asked me to be lock leader before they went down. They are both inactive as i dont play either of them apart for their proffs

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: All of them apart from Zuniv who was leveled by my dad lol.

Your real age: 15 and i love it :D

Weak

Postby Weak » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:12 pm

As Siis mentioned he is one of my rl best freinds old dorm mate of mine as well, he got me into wow when it was first out, exelent player and is one of the nuttiest sparkiest people i know, would fit right in with the rest of you fruitcakes. It would be a shame too not have him in the guild since he is one of the unluckyest people i know with guilds.

GL m8.

Weakness

Lamer

Postby Lamer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Weak wrote:would fit right in with the rest of you fruitcakes.

Thanks Weak ><

Gilzeg

Postby Gilzeg » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:27 pm

I was in VoR with Siis wicked player and nice guy too :D

Good luck in getting in :)

Gilzeg

Polopete

Postby Polopete » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:36 pm

mind if i ask about the wand and the ring?

Siis

Postby Siis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 am

hey ,umm... yeah my bad points.. these are because i havent got any better! :cry:

the wand is because it had better damage then any other wand ive had.. and the other wands have had rubbish stats as well.

the ring is wrong.. i have this 1, now updated.

Hey gilzeg!! :D havent spoken in ages!.. howz u?

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:21 am

Thank you for your interest.

Warlock recruitment is closed. Notwithstanding we will be considering your application and will be in touch with you shortly.

Leafy

Druid CL and Officer of AGPG

Weak

Postby Weak » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:03 am

Lamer wrote:
Weak wrote:would fit right in with the rest of you fruitcakes.

Thanks Weak ><

Especialy lamer :roll:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:52 pm

Siis, we have now considered your application. As mentioned above, we do not have space for another warlock and for this reason, unfortunately, we have to turn you down. It would not be fair to our current warlocks if we were to recruit another.

Good luck with your future adventures in Azeroth!

Leafy

Martz

Postby Martz » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 pm

Hey!

I know we seem full for Warlocks, no problem.

If a spot comes open then I'd vouch for Siis since hes a nice guy. Played with him before, good guy and can play his class. Were in Vessel of Rebirth with him likewise with Gilznub and wasn't you in Guardians of the Light raid group2 when I were back in gotl Siis?

Siis

Postby Siis » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:11 pm

hey martz!!.. umm yeah i was in group 2 when u were in there, but then i soon left to VoR.. cus most of grou 2 left lol.

Return to “Recruitment”