couldn't resist..

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

wazp

couldn't resist..

Postby wazp » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:47 pm

A few months ago I left you all because I putted to much time into the game (well basically I only abandoned my char and I never left the guild myself). So I felt it would be better to get rid of my account, so my account went to a mate of mine and he moved my char to another realm. But after approximately 2 months I started to regret the fact that my account was gone, because I didn't really want to quit the game I just had to play less. And I really miss playing and laughing with you guys of course :(. So now I'm thinking of coming back in a more "casual" way (so less raiding/playing), also because I have a lovely girlfriend right now where I spend a lot of time :wink:

Basically I will return back to the game if I have permission to join AG Praetorian Guard again, I’m not interested in any other guild because I am a real Praetorian guard! (eeww how sensitive eh :P?)

So IF you want to take me back (looks with cute lil' eyes at Leaf) then I would like to know if it is okay.

Okay so if it is all okay with the guild then I will return in approximately a week, since I have some important school stuff going on next week.

/hugz wazp

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Ookay - thanks for the application!

We’ll review it but frankly there won’t be any problems with you returning whatsoever! As to in what form, we’ll discuss the full application I posted on the officer forum a second ago, and then get back to you. Raiding spots are difficult to find so we can’t promise you one of those.

For the moment, as soon as you have access to an account, /w an officer and I can’t see why you shouldn’t get an alt invite for the moment to say hello.

wazp

Postby wazp » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Leafy wrote:Ookay - thanks for the application!

We’ll review it but frankly there won’t be any problems with you returning whatsoever! As to in what form, we’ll discuss the full application I posted on the officer forum a second ago, and then get back to you. Raiding spots are difficult to find so we can’t promise you one of those.

For the moment, as soon as you have access to an account, /w an officer and I can’t see why you shouldn’t get an alt invite for the moment to say hello.

awesome! well i don't have acces to any account right now, my mate's offline at the moment.
Last edited by wazp on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Wazp, I've tidied this thread up a bit.

We'll be in touch, or /w us!

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Hey Wazp!

I will be honest with you, at this moment rogue raid spots are full. Hope you would be fine with non-raider status for the time beeing, things might change in future so don't lose hope.

Tyrall
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Martz

Postby Martz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:53 pm

/cheer Wazp!

Are you coming back as Wazp? Or making an alt? a shaman called Bumblebee maybe eh? Reply pls!

wazp

Postby wazp » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Martz wrote:/cheer Wazp!

Are you coming back as Wazp? Or making an alt? a shaman called Bumblebee maybe eh? Reply pls!

well i am not sure yet, the only sure thing is that my rogue is gone and i wont be getting it back. (i will probably come back as a warlock, wazp will be my name if it is not taken yet)

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:19 pm

wazp wrote:

well i am not sure yet, the only sure thing is that my rogue is gone and i wont be getting it back. (i will probably come back as a warlock, wazp will be my name if it is not taken yet)

What terrible timing! If only you had said sooner. This is my newly rolled level one warlock, and I chose a completely random name…. :twisted: :twisted:

I might be persuaded to delete it. I take all known credit cards.

Antarn
Role Captain

Postby Antarn » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:23 pm

Ohh,

welcome back Wazp :D

Antarn

wazp

Postby wazp » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:46 pm

Leafy wrote:
wazp wrote:

What terrible timing! If only you had said sooner. This is my newly rolled level one warlock, and I chose a completely random name…. :twisted: :twisted:

I might be persuaded to delete it. I take all known credit cards.

omg leaf! no you dont ITS... A GNOME :shock:! i will allways make healthstones for you on demand okay :lol:?

Meandor

Postby Meandor » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:53 pm

I thought you would have a character called Leafeh too :o

Return to “Recruitment”