Xanders 70 priest

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Xanders

Xanders 70 priest

Postby Xanders » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm

Character Name: Xanders

Character Class: Priest

Character Race: Human

Character Spec: 31/30/0 (I will respec to a litle more healing spec when or if a get raiding guild, more like 28/33/0,)

Character Skills: Tailoring 340, still training
Enchanting 331, also training

Attunments and key: Im attuned to Karazhan. I dont got so many keys but im close to so many, and will try and get them all in a short time.

Time played: 22 days

Time played on 70: 2 days

Armory link : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Xanders

Previous Guild: I been in Guards of Uttabar for a while now and its a great guild, but i want to try some end game raiding.

Alternative characters: Barks, Hunter 45
Gaspard, Shaman 39 (twink)

Why i want to join: As i said i want to try some end game intstance and make some new friend :D 8) :lol:

I think thats all and if there is something else pls whisper me ingame.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:09 pm

Hello Xanders and thank you for your short application.

We'll get back to you soon.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:15 pm

As far as heroic keys are concerned, looking here it seems you have some way to go yet :- http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Xanders

A couple of questions.

Can you tell us what experience, if any, you have of endgame raiding? Also, you have a very low /played time for a long-time level 70 character. Did you have any previous main character on this or any other server, and if so what was their name and where; if this has always been your main what made you roll a character on Turalyon server back around August last year as it’s one of the busiest around?

Oh, and if you want to tell us anything about who you are in RL (at least where you are from and how old you are) that helps us put your application in perspective.

Xanders

some more for you :D

Postby Xanders » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Me in RL: Im 15 years old and from Norway. I go to school, last year and in my spare time i play soccer and wow :P

Why i got so low time played on lvl 70: I dinged 70 just before my exams started and this last year has been really busy, Thanks God its over. I think thats the biggeste reason why i haev played so lilte after i passed 70.
and yes, Xanders was my first character, but when i first tried wow i played with a friend in RL, i got to lvl 20, ( gnome warrior i think it was) then i found out that it would be cooler to have my own account and the chance to play with me friends. i choose Priest becuase my friend said it was a needed class at the time. i think that is all :D

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 pm

We’ve reviewed your application.

We don’t think we are the guild you need at the moment. We asked what raid experience you have - you haven’t answered that so we assume none yet. You also have no heroic keys and although you say ‘im close to so many’ the armoury suggests you are still some way off.

We don’t have a raiding spot free for someone with your present level of experience. Ideally, we need raiders who are used to raiding and who are comfortable with and have experience of running heroic instances.

We’re going to have to reject your application for that reason. Thanks for taking the time to apply to us. We wish you safe travels in Azeroth and beyond.

Thread locked.

Return to “Recruitment”