Application - Priest lvl 70

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Horazon_

Application - Priest lvl 70

Postby Horazon_ » Wed May 30, 2007 12:58 pm

Ok, after 2 unlucky tries to register an account, at last i can post this up :P

Main character name: Horazon

Character class: Priest

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: 28 disc - 33 holy (you can check armory page provided later)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring 375 (primal mooncloth + spellstrike and battlecast hood recipies) and Alchemy 375 (can make flask of titans, flask of distilled wisdom and flask of mighty restoration)

Character heroic keys and attunements: I'm attuned to Karazhan and have all heroic keys except Hellfire Citadel. I need the item from Nightbane for SSC and the trials of the Naaru (plus Magtheridon) for The Eye.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Well .. i have all 3 mass buff level 70 prayers (Fortitude, Spirit and Shadow Protection)

Total /played time: 121 days

/played time at level 70: 14 days

Notable factions and their level: Exalted with Cenarion Expedition and Sha'tar, Revered with Keepers of the time, Lower City and Scryers and honored with Honored Hold, Consotrium, Kurenai. I need about 3k more reputation to get my Hellfire Citadel heroic key (and the shoulder enchant and the healing ring, /drool :P)

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) : My armory link is http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Horazon

Previous guild(s): Ok, i leveled my character with Myrmidons Elites, then raided Molten Core with Warlords of Might. Created with some friends Myrmidons again and we cleared Molten Core and started raiding BWL. Due to internal problems though we had to disband the guild I migrated to wildhammer where i was guilded with Icon (cleared BWL and First 2 bosses in AQ40 with them), Omen (this was a non raiding version of Icon) and Semper Fidelis (We managed to go up to the Shade of Aran in 3 weeks of raiding). Eventually i missed my RL friends and moved back here :)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): All of my notable alts are in Wildhammer and i will bring them here once i find a home for this one :). Most notable is my lvl 64 rogue named Vereesha.

Reasons why you would like to join: Because i seek a place i can call home and stay there for a loooooooooooooong time. Also i did a run with some of your members last night and apart from good players they seem nice persons, friendly and mature as well. Loot is not my priority, all i wanna do is enjoy the game without feeling that it is my number 2 job.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes and i loved levelling them :)

Your real age: Ok, personal facts. My name is John, i come from Athens, Greece and i'm 33 years old. For anything else feel free to contact me in game, pm me or use this thread. :)

Hope to hearing from you soon, thanks for taking the time to consider it :)

Horazon

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Wed May 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Very nice application! Since we could use some more priests in our guild I think an officer will get back to your app soon :wink:

Good luck!

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Wed May 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Hello Horazon.

We'll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

Grdina

Postby Grdina » Wed May 30, 2007 1:11 pm

I vouch for Horazon, nice guy, and a good priest.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed May 30, 2007 2:02 pm

A nice, well written application always gets our attention. Its amazing how many people don’t do this. We like what you’ve said, we like your in game experience, we’re delighted to have guildees vouch for you. Personally, I like the fact that you’re over 30. It makes me feel less old myself. :twisted:

Being investigative types, we’ve also snuck a peek at your forum postings and Serenity app.

We’d like to offer you a trial with us. Contact our GM Eien/Whitewolf, or any officer (Conchobar, Dwiezel, Grominx, Jaghira, Leaf, Meton) in game for an invite. Its possible they may log on without reading our officer foums and if so and they will something resembling ‘Eh?’ or 'Wha..', in which case please feel free to nudge them to read the officer forum post about you first.

Welcome aboard. We hope this is the home you are looking for.

Noatn

Postby Noatn » Wed May 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Hey former guildmaster :) Welcome aboard!
- Fryn (Draenei Hunter)
- Noatn (Human Paladin)
- Dryn (Worgen Priest)
- Nuky (Worgen mage)
- Kryn (Night Elf Warrior)

Horazon_

Postby Horazon_ » Wed May 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Well, to be honest i didn't expected such a quick and positive answer. :)

Thanks for the chance you are giving, i hope i will be worthy of it.

See you all in game!

Horazon

Martz

Postby Martz » Wed May 30, 2007 2:36 pm

:arrow: Welcome!

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed May 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Horazon_ wrote:Well, to be honest i didn't expected such a quick and positive answer. :)

Thanks for the chance you are giving, i hope i will be worthy of it.

See you all in game!

Horazon

You picked a good day to apply.

Officers seem to be hanging around even more than usual on these boards!

You will have full forum access here soon, hopefully. Have a read. Most of this forum is hidden to non guildees. :D

Thread locked.

Return to “Recruitment”