70 druid looking for new home

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

tjoepen

70 druid looking for new home

Postby tjoepen » Fri May 25, 2007 4:27 pm

Hi guys,

Character name: Tjoepen

Character class: druid

Character race: NE ofc

Character level: 70

Character spec: For the moment feral, just need to get my hands on that DS3, then ill respec back to restoration. I went feral for fast lvling ( not that happened), now i am at the look out for that nice Moonglade armor. Wanted to get my hands on that armor first b4 i respec back too what i like more, heal the guys that protect me ^^.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Since last time i applyed somethings have changed I aint herb/alc anymore, I went skinning (213/300)/enchanting (276/300). I know still low lvlish, I am working on it as fast as I can.

Character heroic keys and attunements: Unfortunatly I only have the key from KoT and kara, some are pretty damn close to hit revered. Anyways working on that too^^.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Gift of the Wild 3, a druid without it at lvl 70, is just missing somethings completly.

Total /played time: Way too long, if i add all alts and deleted chars, but on this char i have played for 56 days, 1 hours and 36 minutes.

/played time at level 70: 3days, 9 hours and 27 minutes, and if ask what i have been doing all this time at lvl 70, well wiping, grinding, questing, the usual i guess for all.

Notable factions and their level: Brood of Nozdormu = hated, didnt do AQ :(
The best i got is revered with darn and KoT, not much i know. But very willing to work on that.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Tjoepen

Previous guild(s): Still in my first guild ever, never leaved it. But its seriously time for some change. the guild i am in is called United Blood, its a casual guild. They want to get further in endgame material, but dont have the manpower to raid.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): have few off those, not rly worth mentioning tho

Deathscythe 62 ( fury ftw)
Stunstabber 41 (assasination/subtetly)

Reasons why you would like to join: Well ive applyed to this guild b4, but I gues the timing just wasnt right. Always wanted to be in a raiding guild, but didnt have a chance last years with my job in RL. I know a few off u guys, rly like the style ur playing. I was always interested how
you guys progressed in instances b4 TBC, lol still do even :p. But now i have way more time than b4 in RL.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:

ofc they were, dont have the money to buy them off E-bay. (just kidding bout the E-bay stuff).

Your real age: hmm not many peeps know this, except those i know ingame and RL, I am 24.

Just wanna say this tho, i hope u consider this application from a druid who wants to respec, got some nice stuff in the bank allready for healing, but i wont be raiding kara till i get DS3 or equivalent gear on my char. Unless u guys want too have me there (which prolly isnt gonna happen till get some decent healgear). I allready have the shoulders from moonglade armorset, got the idol that increases my lifebloom (idol off the emerald queen) and Serpentcrest Life-Staff(+229 on heals ^^).
K, I know I will need more than that, but thats what i got so far. Gonna farm instances till i get all keys for heroïc and get some good healing gear.

Well thats it, hope u guys rly consider my application.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Fri May 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Thanks for applying again Tjoeppen. We'll discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

tjoepen

Postby tjoepen » Fri May 25, 2007 4:32 pm

thx for the fast reply ^^

Trivium

Postby Trivium » Fri May 25, 2007 4:35 pm

I know I'm no longer in WoW but this guy would be a + for the guild, he's a RL friend of mine and I can tell you he knows his class very well (god know he took enough time to lvl it :D )

Anyways from a ex-WoW, ex-guildie I can tell you this guy will fit in just great with AGPG :wink:

tjoepen

Postby tjoepen » Fri May 25, 2007 5:33 pm

lol thx triv

didnt expect to see you on here tbh, but glad u did ^^

btw hows ure RL going so far :p

Noatn

Postby Noatn » Fri May 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Trivium wrote:I know I'm no longer in WoW but this guy would be a + for the guild, he's a RL friend of mine and I can tell you he knows his class very well (god know he took enough time to lvl it :D )

Anyways from a ex-WoW, ex-guildie I can tell you this guy will fit in just great with AGPG :wink:

QFT, good friend of me aswell and a very good healer :)
- Fryn (Draenei Hunter)
- Noatn (Human Paladin)
- Dryn (Worgen Priest)
- Nuky (Worgen mage)
- Kryn (Night Elf Warrior)

tjoepen

Postby tjoepen » Sat May 26, 2007 6:42 pm

thx man,

u know i wonder how we would match up now ^^

Angel

Postby Angel » Sat May 26, 2007 9:01 pm

im just wondering where ive heard ur name before its some what familiar to me but i cant figure out from where

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sun May 27, 2007 12:33 am

We’ve now had the chance to review your application. Unfortunately we don’t think that we’re the right guild for you yet.

We probably do have space for a resto druid or two with raiding and heroic instance experience, reasonable gear, and who is attuned to Karazhan. At the moment it seems that you have some way to go to hit those targets. You say you have, ‘Always wanted to be in a raiding guild’. As far as we can tell you wouldn’t be in a position to raid with us for some time and at the moment, as we struggle to get Karazhan on ‘farm’ status, we need all our raiders to be as well prepared as possible; we’re some way away from being able to take people to ‘gear up’ in Karazhan whilst stronger players help them through. We’re also running a lot of heroic instances which you wouldn’t (yet) be able to join.

We’re going to have to reject your application then, and wish you well with your continuing adventures in Azeroth and beyond.

Leaf
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

Return to “Recruitment”