Succubi - 70 Draenei Shadow Priest

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Succubi

Succubi - 70 Draenei Shadow Priest

Postby Succubi » Sun May 20, 2007 12:00 pm

Character class: Priest

Character race: Draenei

Character level: 70

Character spec: 5/14/42 (Deep Shadow)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Shadoweave Tailoring 375, Skinning 375. I have Battlecast Hood recipe.

Character heroic keys and attunements: Karazhan

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: All of the prayers.

Total /played time: 23 days

/played time at level 70: 3 days

Gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... &n=Succubi
My intention is to get full shadoweave and battlecast or spellstrike sets.

Previous guild(s): Myrmidons, Blood Pact, pvc.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Elaz lvl 70 Belf Pally
Elaz lvl 60 Human Priest
Dutch lvl 70 Orc Warlock
Schumacher lvl 70 UD Warrior
Lazzie lvl 60 Tauren Shaman

All of those characters are on another account that I have given away to a friend. Reason for this was that I left for a short job with the army.

Reasons why you would like to join: I would like to be casual raiding, as Im not looking to be as hardcore as I was, but still wish to see progress. By reading about this guild and what people around Azeroth has told me it sounds like this is a good match for me. I realize that my selection of keys/faction status isnt the greatest, but this character is not very old so I simply havent had time to work on it.

I would also like to point out that I intend to keep my priest as shadow. I do have healing gear that I use when grps lacks a healer though. Playing a paladin healbot for some time got me very bored after some time... :(

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Aye

Your real age: 21

Kind regards
John

Dwiezel
Officer

Postby Dwiezel » Sun May 20, 2007 12:38 pm

Hello Succubi!

Your application will be discussed by the officers and classleaders and we will come back to you as soon as possible.

Dwiezel
Firegnome
or is it gnome on fire?

Succubi

Postby Succubi » Sun May 20, 2007 12:52 pm

Just some heads up...

If you wonder why I got +stamina and +spell dmg gems on some of my gear it is because me and my brother do some arena. I also found out the hardway that low stamina is bad when combined with heroics! :lol:

And as you see some of my gear is not enchanted. This is not because Im lazy/uncommited. Its simply because I very soon will be replacing it and dont want to waste away all my gold on things I wont use for some time :).

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Sun May 20, 2007 3:18 pm

Well today i went to SH with here and well she whas great did some nice damage and overal nice lady think she will be an addon to our guild :-)
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Sun May 20, 2007 3:52 pm

Doomglazer wrote:Well today i went to SH with here and well she whas great did some nice damage and overal nice lady think she will be an addon to our guild :-)

John is a lady? :shock:

Martz

Postby Martz » Sun May 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Oh dear Doom, Oh dear... ;)

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Sun May 20, 2007 9:53 pm

ingame character is female :-)
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

Flare

Postby Flare » Mon May 21, 2007 11:11 am

That sure is a lot of 60's and 70's! And don't be ashamed to be a Shadowpriest, THEY RULE!!! And afaik we only have 1? or 2? lvl 70 SP :)

Nice Application, good luck to ya.
\o/

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon May 21, 2007 11:37 am

Flare wrote:That sure is a lot of 60's and 70's! And don't be ashamed to be a Shadowpriest, THEY RULE!!! And afaik we only have 1? or 2? lvl 70 SP :)

Only me and Isilme are Shadow and 70 so that makes 2 :wink:

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 am

Merlijn wrote:
Flare wrote:That sure is a lot of 60's and 70's! And don't be ashamed to be a Shadowpriest, THEY RULE!!! And afaik we only have 1? or 2? lvl 70 SP :)

Only me and Isilme are Shadow and 70 so that makes 2 :wink:

And Xargon, 3

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon May 21, 2007 11:50 am

Ah, didn't know Xargon was 70 already :wink:

Dwiezel
Officer

Postby Dwiezel » Mon May 21, 2007 12:16 pm

but unfortunately 2 out of 3 inactive ...
Firegnome

or is it gnome on fire?

Martz

Postby Martz » Mon May 21, 2007 12:28 pm

On a More serious note to my last one.. Just a Question:

All of those characters are on another account that I have given away to a friend. Reason for this was that I left for a short job with the army.

Do you intend to play those characters again, or has your Shadow Priest got full commitment from you?

And yes, We have only one 'Active' Shadow Priest (Merlijn) and another 3 (Faber, Xargon and Isilme) Hah! You guys forgot about Faber and I didn't.

But on the subject of Priests.. We only have Miriad, Rosey and Meton Signing as Holy? We're certainly lacking priests all together.

Vessy

Postby Vessy » Mon May 21, 2007 12:44 pm

Martz wrote:But on the subject of Priests.. We only have Miriad, Rosey and Meton Signing as Holy? We're certainly lacking priests all together.

Afaik Merlijn is no stranger to speccing back to holy.

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 pm

Vessy wrote:
Martz wrote:But on the subject of Priests.. We only have Miriad, Rosey and Meton Signing as Holy? We're certainly lacking priests all together.

Afaik Merlijn is no stranger to speccing back to holy.

I've even been holy this weekend until Karazhan. Holy is still where my heart is but it is too much benefit for the raids to have a spriest along. Gief more spriests!!!

Return to “Recruitment”