Application Lvl 70 hunter Katsanevas :)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

katsanevas

Application Lvl 70 hunter Katsanevas :)

Postby katsanevas » Sun May 13, 2007 1:24 am

Hello everyone! :)

Main character name:
Katsanevas

Character class:
Hunter

Character race:
Night Elf

Character level:
70 ofc :D

Character spec:
Marksmanship 4/49/8
I personally believe that this spec is very good for raiding and that’s why I chose it. :)

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Mining 375 Engineering 309 (I can also make repair bots :P )

Character heroic keys and attunements:
Attuned to all pre-TBC raid instances except Naxx.
Attuned to Karazhan.
Got heroic keys for Tempest Keep, Hellfire Citadel, Coilfang Reservoir and Caverns of Time. Still need about 4k rep to get revered with Lower City and get the heroic key to Auchindoun.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:
Tranquilizing Shot

Total /played time:
66 days

/played time at level 70:
14 days

Notable factions and their level:
Aldor:3.5k rep away from revered
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Sha’tar: Revered
Violet Eye: 3k friendly

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Katsanevas (watch out for the buffs since the stats might trick you :P )

Previous guild(s):
Kingdom Knights: Leveled to 60 with this guild before TBC
Warriors of the Net: Went there 3 days after I dinged 60. That was on September 2006.We were doing great progress before TBC. I am still there now but about a month ago some guild members had a disagreement with each other and many people left because we hadn’t started raiding. So we can’t raid at the moment and it is really boring.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Currently started a shaman called “Shamanoid”. He is level 34 at the moment but I want to get him to 70 fast. 8)
I also got a level 37 warrior but I don’t play with him now cause I want to level my shammy.

Reasons why you would like to join:
You are one of the best guilds in the server and you make great progress in raiding. I love raiding and I want to set new goals all the time and fulfil them with my guild. In addition, one very good friend of mine, Peterperdro, is in AGPG and I would love to raid with him. :)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Ofc :wink:

Your real age:
16 soon 17

For any further information like raiding experience, playtimes etc. you can ask me ingame in Katsanevas or Shamanoid or in the forum.

Lots of love,

Katsanevas
:D :D :D

Peterperdro

Postby Peterperdro » Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 am

I've know Kats for a good while now, we met while questing in Silithus and have kept in touch ever since. I have always found him to be a really nice person and a great hunter.

I wish you well with your application.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sun May 13, 2007 9:12 am

Hello and thank you for your application Katsanevas.

I will forward it to the officerforums, where your application will be discussed among officers and classleaders. We'll get back to you shortly.

Grominx

Warrior Classleader

jaghira
Officer

Postby jaghira » Thu May 17, 2007 10:57 am

Greetings Katsanevas,

We have reviewed your application , unfortunately we cannot offer you a position at present.

On behalf of AGPG and the officer team we wish you the best of luck.

Jaghira
Officer / Hunter CL

Return to “Recruitment”