Time for me to come home if you will still have me

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sat May 12, 2007 3:47 pm

It would be great to have you back, Krollin ;)

/cheer
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Sun May 13, 2007 8:15 pm

hmm you returning would mean id have to try a little harder to number 1 on dmg meters :P

may i suggest closing rogue recruitment after this cause its getting a little crowded with all those backstabbing stunlockers ;)
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Grdina

Postby Grdina » Sun May 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Get back you old slacker! =)

Devaliant

YARR!

Postby Devaliant » Mon May 14, 2007 11:51 am

Hello old fart!
I knew it would come to this; even tho I'm drugged beyond recognition right now (which means I'm already sky-high, morphine ftw) my heart skipped a beat when I saw the author of this application.

You snuck me into this great guild once, if only I had the privilegies I'd do just about the same ;)

Having you back in /g to cheer us all up would be best thing since busty nurses (with morphine!) although we might have to reapply [Quiet Room] for your Grand Bordeaux 19xx rants :P

Good luck with the application, hope to see you soon no matter in which channel.

Dev

Krollin

Postby Krollin » Mon May 14, 2007 12:36 pm

Fortunately my wine driven rantings are a thing of the past :)

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Mon May 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Krollin wrote:Fortunately my wine driven rantings are a thing of the past :)

Now quit smoking too! :oops: :roll:

Angel

Postby Angel » Mon May 14, 2007 2:17 pm

im just wondering this once u get it whts gonna keep u from leaving us again sry Krollin but someone had to ask this

:oops:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Angel wrote:im just wondering this once u get it whts gonna keep u from leaving us again sry Krollin but someone had to ask this

:oops:

There are unique pressures and issues involved in running a guild, as Krollin helped to do for many months with AGPG. I can’t see those circumstances arising again, myself, since if Krollin were to come back it would be as a member only. As for other reasons for leaving - well - any of us could have those and we can’t predict the whats and whens!

Krollin

Postby Krollin » Mon May 14, 2007 2:31 pm

My application to PG was not a sudden decision. I have been in contact with Officers and especially with Eien about this and cleared things with them before applying on the Forum. The process took more than just a couple of days too.

If I had no intention of staying at all I would not have bothered applying in the first place now would I.

The conditions that lead to me leaving in the first place have, for a long time, changed and, again, if the situation was the same now as it was then (it is not) I would not have applied now either.

As for whether I stay or not: this depends on my trial which is also a trial for PG, I have to decide if PG is right for me as much as PG has to decide if I am right for the Guild. This cannot happen without me joining the Guild.

If I make it to full member then my intention is to stay but things can change in the future.

How they change and whether or not that affects my membership of PG is not something I or anyone else can predict.

Angel

Postby Angel » Mon May 14, 2007 4:35 pm

well i had to ask i didnt mean any offense but u answerd my question welcome back to us then can be fun tbh someone singing at TS again since Dwiezel retired about singing :D ^^ :twisted:

Krollin

Postby Krollin » Mon May 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Hmm, the last time I sang on a TS Server I managed to kill the server for 24 hours :)

Angel

Postby Angel » Mon May 14, 2007 7:43 pm

ROFL now that i something i wanna see ^^ :twisted:

Devaliant

Postby Devaliant » Tue May 15, 2007 12:12 am

no you don't

your eyes/ears bleed

Angel

Postby Angel » Tue May 15, 2007 12:59 am

eofl he cant be as bad as backstreet boys now can he :o? :twisted:

Krollin

Postby Krollin » Tue May 15, 2007 8:54 am

IIRC Aril (Devaliant) was with us on a ZG run last year when I started singing and then there was.. silence... until the day after :)

Return to “Recruitment”