Hunter/Priest looking for a new home;)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

remedy

Hunter/Priest looking for a new home;)

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 12:20 pm

Main character name: Embrisa

Character class: Hunter

Character race: Night Elf

Character level: 70

Character spec: Marksmanship

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Firstaid 375
Dragonscale Leatherworking skill 373/Skinning 375
Have a few non trainable recipies that might be of interrest:
http://www.[censored due to keylogger issues].com/i29502
http://www.[censored due to keylogger issues].com/i29514
http://www.[censored due to keylogger issues].com/i29511
http://www.[censored due to keylogger issues].com/i29509

Character heroic keys and attunements:
Have all the heroic keys
Key to Arcatraz
Key to Shattered Halls
Karazhan: Attuned
MC: Attuned
Onyxia: Attuned
BWL: Attuned

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:

Total /played time:83d 13h 36m

/played time at level 70:18d 8h 42m

Notable factions and their level:
Aldor: Revered
Keepers of time: Revered
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Lower City: Revered
Sha'Tar: Revered
Violet Eye: Revered

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... &n=Embrisa

Previous guild(s):
The Dudes of Destruction(still a member there at the moment)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Remedy, Priest(holy/dicipline) lvl 70(375 Alchemy, 375 Herbalism)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... n&n=Remedy

Reasons why you would like to join:
I have heard a lot of good things about your guild, I like your policy and feel that I could fit in with you guys;)
I want to be in a friendly guild with people that can truly enjoy the game together, through both rough times and good times;)

I also know Elorith in your guild as he used to be my classleader in Dudes.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes they were

Your real age: 31

Anything additional you would like to know that I might have forgot to mention, then please ask :D

Meton
Veteran

Postby Meton » Wed May 09, 2007 12:33 pm

Thank you for your application. We'll review it amongst ourselves and then get back to you.

Should you have any further comments or questions please feel free to contact any of our officers or class leaders ingame!

Best of luck in Azeroth

Meton
Officer of Ag Praetorian guard.

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Meton wrote:Thank you for your application. We'll review it amongst ourselves and then get back to you.

Should you have any further comments or questions please feel free to contact any of our officers or class leaders ingame!

Best of luck in Azeroth

Meton
Officer of Ag Praetorian guard.

Thank you for your quick reply :D

Look forward to hearing from you again :wink:

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Wed May 09, 2007 12:39 pm

embrisa wrote:Thank you for your quick reply :D

This is the one and only quick reply for sometime to come...

just kidding, but it may take a couple of days to discuss, since our officers and classleaders have busy real lives aswell ;)

Grominx

Warrior CL

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Grominx wrote:
embrisa wrote:Thank you for your quick reply :D

This is the one and only quick reply for sometime to come...

just kidding, but it may take a couple of days to discuss, since our officers and classleaders have busy real lives aswell ;)

Grominx

Warrior CL

Of cource I understand that, was just a bit dazzeled from the quick reply :lol:

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Wed May 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Ok, some questions, hope I don't spook you:

I take it your hunter is your main. What is your raiding experience with him?

Have you done any heroics yet?

Why do you have so much nature resistance?

I'm no hunter expert, but I see you have a couple of nice recipes. Why didn't you craft some of those for yourself to use?

Why do you want to leave DoD?

Any extra info is welcome and it will give us a better view of you as a player, but info about the person behind the char. is more then welcome too!

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 2:13 pm

Not spooked that easy :lol:

1. My hunter is my main character yes. When it comes to raiding I have completed both MC and Onyxia several times. Have been raid leader in ZG, AQ20 and lately in Karazhan

2. Have done a few heroics. Completed Mechanar heroic 3 times. Had a sniff at Steamvault Heroic but that ended up in a wipe night :lol:

3. The nature resistance was added due to our first try at Gruul's Lair as we were told that that kind of resistance was needed in there. I am currently farming to get the mats to make other armor patches for my armor, and since I didn't have any other suitable gear at the time we tried Gruul I applied those patches to my armor.

4. Yes some of my recipies are good hunter gear, but as the *darling* person I am( :lol: ) I decided to help some of the guildies instead since I don't want to loose my set bonus from the Beast Lord set at the moment. And I am hoping to make myself the gear that I can get from my trainer at skill lvl 375.

5. The reason why I wanna leave DoD is that over a period of time I have sadly seen the spirit we all loved dissapear. It has become more of a duty then a joy to play, and to be honest that is not what I want from the game.
I love the people in DoD dearly, but I feel that it is time for me to find a new home, since I don't enjoy the game as I should anymore.

As a player I would say that I got a lot of experience, not as much as many hunters I have known and looked up too, but I do feel that I do my job as a hunter very good.
I enjoy playing both my hunter and lately also my priest(kinda fresh lvl 70).
I am an open and loving(so people tell me)person, and the first one to admit if I have made a mistake(no I am not perfect, nor do i wish to be)
:lol:
I live in Norway and I am a single mother with 3 kids(oh joy :lol: ), so that gives me a lot of WoW time in the evenings as I kinda can't run out the door everytime I feel like it :wink:
I see myself as very possitive and open, but think I can be a bit stubborn now and then aswell :lol:

So I hope this gave you the answers you were looking for, if not give me a yell again :wink:

Angel

Postby Angel » Wed May 09, 2007 2:19 pm

"I am a single mother with 3 kids(oh joy Laughing ), so that gives me a lot of WoW time in the evenings as I kinda can't run out the door everytime I feel like it Wink
I see myself as very possitive and open, but think I can be a bit stubborn now and then aswell Laughing"

that got my heart :D more girls in the guild u got my vote ^^

gl on ur apply ^^ :D

:twisted: Angel :twisted:

Devaliant

Postby Devaliant » Wed May 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Your replies clinged well in my ears, they seem anchored in reality.

embrisa wrote:I am currently farming to get the mats to make other armor patches for my armor, and since I didn't have any other suitable gear at the time we tried Gruul I applied those patches to my armor.

It's nice to see that you spent your mats to improve what you could, even though this means you'll have to patch up once more. Atleast you tried.

embrisa wrote:5. The reason why I wanna leave DoD is that over a period of time I have sadly seen the spirit we all loved dissapear. It has become more of a duty then a joy to play, and to be honest that is not what I want from the game.
I love the people in DoD dearly, but I feel that it is time for me to find a new home, since I don't enjoy the game as I should anymore.

Do you consider this a damaged ship that you cannot be a part of keeping afloat? If the people there are indeed dearly loved, could you make one more pull to strengthen the morale?
I am asking this because we ourselves had a wave of quitters earlier, who fled the guild at first sign of disturbance, to have a better shot of getting somewhere good before we all came onto the market (not that we were remotely close to disbanding, but some thought so)

embrisa wrote:I live in Norway and I am a single mother with 3 kids(oh joy :lol: ), so that gives me a lot of WoW time in the evenings as I kinda can't run out the door everytime I feel like it :wink:
I see myself as very possitive and open, but think I can be a bit stubborn now and then aswell :lol:

Well, hva kan jeg si, man kan vel aldri få nok av elskelige, voksne norske medlemmer i et guild!
I just had a baby myself, but the only thing saving my behind on a raid night is my cherished wife that (only after repeated promises of movie/candlelit dinner and sofa-cuddling) takes care of the "Fleskefjes" (Porky) when he wakes up.

From your application I take it you're interested in a raider's spot in AGPG; will your kids constantly interfere with raids, or can you simply kiss them again goodnight and ship them off to bed? (age dependant I take it)
I understand this could be thought of as a rather "rude" question, but it's in everyone's best interest, since raids nowadays rely alot more on 110% focus from the fewer players in them. If you yourself are perceived as a rather unstable attendant from the group's perspective, this may damage your relations alot more popping up along the way, rather than discussed beforehand.

My little rant,

Devaliant
Devastat

Paladin CL

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 2:56 pm

Do you consider this a damaged ship that you cannot be a part of keeping afloat? If the people there are indeed dearly loved, could you make one more pull to strengthen the morale?
I am asking this because we ourselves had a wave of quitters earlier, who fled the guild at first sign of disturbance, to have a better shot of getting somewhere good before we all came onto the market (not that we were remotely close to disbanding, but some thought so)

Well to be honest I have already made that one, and two and three big pulls to strengthen what I could. This is no decission made over night, I have thought about this for quite a while now, and I have tired myself down with putting it off. The ones I talk about as dearly loved are the few that have kept me in the guild for the last months, but I know that they will still be my friends no matter what guild I am in, and that kinda made up my mind about wanting to leave.

Well, hva kan jeg si, man kan vel aldri få nok av elskelige, voksne norske medlemmer i et guild!

Så sant, så sant :D

From your application I take it you're interested in a raider's spot in AGPG; will your kids constantly interfere with raids, or can you simply kiss them again goodnight and ship them off to bed? (age dependant I take it)
I understand this could be thought of as a rather "rude" question, but it's in everyone's best interest, since raids nowadays rely alot more on 110% focus from the fewer players in them. If you yourself are perceived as a rather unstable attendant from the group's perspective, this may damage your relations alot more popping up along the way, rather than discussed beforehand.

Not a rude question at all mate :D

Up until now I haven't had any problems with the kids interfering with my raid playing. They are sweet kids that sleep all through the night :wink:
And any occational nightmares that may occure are usually dealt with quite easy.
Just to give you a clue their ages are 5, 8 and 11

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Wed May 09, 2007 3:04 pm

Thank you for anwsering all our questions Embrisa! We'll get back to you soon!

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed May 09, 2007 3:05 pm

Grominx wrote:Thank you for anwsering all our questions Embrisa! We'll get back to you soon!

You are most welcome :D

Vessy

Postby Vessy » Wed May 09, 2007 3:42 pm

Devaliant wrote:Well, hva kan jeg si, man kan vel aldri få nok av elskelige, voksne norske medlemmer i et guild!

Så sant, så sant. Spesielt nå som Meton gjør sitt beste for å trekke ned den mentale gjennomsnittsalderen.

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Wed May 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Vessy wrote:
Devaliant wrote:Well, hva kan jeg si, man kan vel aldri få nok av elskelige, voksne norske medlemmer i et guild!

Så sant, så sant. Spesielt nå som Meton gjør sitt beste for å trekke ned den mentale gjennomsnittsalderen.

Give English translation plx.. I'm feeling let out :cry:

Devaliant

Postby Devaliant » Wed May 09, 2007 4:11 pm

"You can never get anough lovable, mature norwegians in a guild!"

Vessy wrote:Så sant, så sant. Spesielt nå som Meton gjør sitt beste for å trekke ned den mentale gjennomsnittsalderen.

"Absolutely, especially with Meton pulling the average mental age in the opposite direction of Vessy"

(slightly moderated)

Dev

Return to “Recruitment”