Farki - Druid

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Wulfy

Farki - Druid

Postby Wulfy » Sun May 31, 2015 6:15 pm

- Are you applying for a Raiding- or Social spot?
Hey, I'm applying for social spot with hopes I'll be able to see some raid content when you have a spot.

- What is your main character's name, class, primary spec and secondary spec? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
My main is Farki, druid. I'm currently balance specced and I'm thinking about taking feral (cat) as secondary spec. This is not a solid decision yet since I'm new to the game and slowly getting used to it.

- What are your alternate max level character's names? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
There aren't any yet :)

- How would you describe yourself as a player?
With one word, efficient. I like to theorycraft about the game and then put that theory to practice.

- How much do you play normally? (Raiding spot applicants please state if you can't play certain nights)
This varies depending on my rl but usually 10-20h hours a week.

- What do you hope to find within AG Praetorian Guard?
I'd like to experience new content with my friends and hopefuly also make new friends.

- Who in AG Praetorian Guard do you know already?
I know Wülfy and Antarn. I've met them both irl and they're awesome lads :)

- Please tell us about your best experience(s) playing WoW
My wow experiences are all limited to vanilla wow, but it sure was a blast. I guess most memorable moment was downing Ragnaros for the first time in MC.

- Anything else you want to tell or ask us goes here
I have read trough the public part of your forum and I can see you're expecting your applicants to stick to their choices when it comes to main spec.
I hope you can cut me some slack here because I don't want to limit my game experience to my current spec. As I said I'm new to this xpac and am looking forward to experience it to the fullest.

norrah

Re: Farki - Druid

Postby norrah » Sun May 31, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey, thank you for the application we will be in touch :)
Adeliza :D

Hayek
Officer

Re: Farki - Druid

Postby Hayek » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi Farki,

Your application was efficient too - and effective ;)

Welcome onboard, talk to any officer in-game to get an invite.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”